|512MB Gigaram CompactFlash Card - Standard Speed (p/n CF-512MB)|
|512MB Gigaram CompactFlash Card -
- Equivalent OEM part number: CF-512MB,
- This module is manufactured
by Gigaram. This 512MB CompactFlash is in stock and can ship today.
- 512MB CompactFlash Card (CF), 40X speed rating
- Conforms to Compact Flash Card specification standard
- Fully compatible with PC Card ATA specification
- Support for 8-bit or 16-bit host data transfers
- Support PIO mode 4
- Support Error Correcting Code (ECC) function to detect and correct errors.
- Support In System Programming (ISP) function to load the firmware.
- Supports power down commands and sleep mode
- Support Wear Leveling function to maximize data endurance.
- Non-volatile storage（no battery required）
- +5 Volts or +3.3 Volts operation.
- MTBF > 1,000,000 hours
- Durability：Minimum 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Low weight
- Low profile.
- 3LC: CBD
- Custom Labeling Available, add
(p/n CFCustomLogo) to basket. Minimum 35 pieces(35 labels per sheet)per order.
The CF-512MB carries a Memory(x) lifetime exchange or repair
warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original
condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also
supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
Digital cameras and other devices use the FAT (FAT16) format
and can not operate with a FAT32 formatted card. Either format your
CompactFlash card in your camera or select FAT file system to format your
CompactFlash card in Windows.