|64MB Sandisk-Sony Memory Stick Pro (MS PRO) (p/n SDMSS-64-A10)|
The Memory Stick is the ideal solution for the original application of Sony Memory Stick in cameras, and can be used in the Memory Stick reader SDDR-97-A15.
|64MB Sandisk-Sony Memory Stick Pro
- Equivalent OEM part number: SDMSS-64-A10.
Sandisk is a world leading manufacturer of digital flash memory.
This 64MB Memory Stick Pro is in stock and can ship today. The Memory Stick is
the ideal solution for the original application of Sony Memory Stick in cameras,
and can be used in the Memory Stick reader SDDR-97-A15.
- 64MB Memory Stick Pro (MS PRO)
- Speed: READ at 10MB sec and WRITE at 9MB sec
- Voltage: 2.7 to 3.6 volts
- Size: (W) 21.5 x (D) x 50 x (H) x 2.8 mm
- Secure transfer of copyright protected content (MagicGate)
- Bulk Packed
- 3LC: BVQ
- The SDMSS-64-A10 carries a 1 year exchange or repair warranty against
- It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for
full credit, minus shipping cost.
- We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- All Memory Stick devices with the use of the Adaptor.
- This Sandisk Memory Stick the standard-size Memory Stick media and offers the
built-in MagicGate technology.
- The Memory Stick Pro is the ideal solution for many portable devices such as
pocket-size digital cameras.
- The SanDisk 64MB Memory Stick Pro (SDMSS-64-A10), like most 64MB cards, will
store on average:
- 100 pictures when using a 1 megapixel setting
- 69 pictures when using a 2 megapixel setting
- 38 pictures when using a 3 megapixel setting
- 26 pictures when using a 4 megapixel setting
- 21 pictures when using a 5 megapixel setting
- 17 pictures when using a 6 megapixel setting
Note: This is based off the assumption that you are going to shoot your images
at the highest quality JPEG setting available for the camera and the the
complexity of the scene being shot and the compression algorithm used by your
* Actual number may vary based on camera type