|Adapter Type II (Type 2) CompactFlash to PCMCIA (p/n READ-PCMCIA-CF-2)|
|Adapter Type II (Type 2)
CompactFlash to PCMCIA
- 2E4997, Adapter CompactFlash to PCMCIA, Reader
CompactFlash to PCMCIA, READ-PCMCIA-CF-2.
The READ-PCMCIA-CF-2 is manufactured by NEC or Gigaram depending
on availability. This adapter will convert a Type I or II CompactFlash into a
Type II PCMCIA. This item is in stock and can ship today.
- CompactFlash Type 1 or 2 to PCMCIA Type 2
- Type II PCMCIA (PC CARD) slot.
- Type I or II Compact Flash Card
- Type 1 and 2 refers to the thickness of the compactflash.
- Type 2 PCMCIA refers to the thickness of the PCMCIA card.
- Write to CompactFlash cards using this PCMCIA adapter.
- 68pin adapter meets PC card interface specifications.
- Images and data can be conveniently transfered to any computer or portable
notebook with a PCMCIA (PC CARD) slot.
- The READ-PCMCIA-CF-2 carries a 1 year manufacturer warranty for exhange or
repair against manufacturing defects.
- It may also be returned in original condition (undamaged)within 14 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping.
- We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Instructions: Simply insert the CF card into
the adapter and it becomes a plug and play memory card, compatible with any
device with a PC Card slot.
- IMPORTANT! Windows NT requires "Card Wizard" or any other type of
plug-and-play / hot-swapping utility to be installed.
- Note: The product specification and pictures are subject to change without
- 062507, 032408, 092408, 072910, 101311