|16GB Sandisk 60MB/s 400X Extreme CompactFlash Card (p/n SDCFX-016G-X46)|
|16GB Sandisk 60MB/s 400X Extreme CompactFlash Card
- Compatible with SDCFX-016G-X46.
- Now there's a memory card fast enough to keep up with your advanced
DSLR The SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card. With lightning-fast (up to 90 MB/s read/write) speed, you'll be able to capture more continuous burst shooting and get the most out of your professional digital SLR camera. And with up to 64GB of storage, you'll be ready for more RAW + JPEG and high def video.
SanDisk engineered its Power Core Controller to take whatever your camera's buffer can dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, this card delivers professional performance.
- - Extreme 400X performance with UDMA
- 60MB/s, 1x = 150KB/sec
- Conforms to CF Type I standards.
- Data transfer rate: 21.5MB/sec(Max)*.
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-4**.
- CompactFlash 4.0 compliant.
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors.
- ATA interface.
- Low power consumption.
- Multi-platform compatibility.
- RoHS compliant.
* Note:Based on internal Transcend testing with Testmetrix. Actuel transfer speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
** Note: Default setting: Ultra DMA 4.
- Size:42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm.
- Op. Voltage:3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature:-25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Weight: 11.4g (Max.).
- The SDCFX-016G-X46 carries a lifetime warranty repair or replacement against manufacturing ldefects.
- It may aso be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Fully compatible with the CompactFlash Association and PCMCIA card standards.
- All High-end digital photographic applications.
120110, 061912, 092512