|32GB Sandisk 60MB/s 400X Extreme CompactFlash Card (p/n SDCFX-032G-P61)|
|32GB Sandisk 60MB/s 400X Extreme CompactFlash
- Equivalent OEM part number: SDCFX-032G-P61.
Now there's a memory card fast enough to keep up with your advanced DSLR The
SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card. With lightning-fast (up to 90 MB/s
read/write) speed, you'll be able to capture more continuous burst shooting and
get the most out of your professional digital SLR camera. And with up to 64GB of
storage, you'll be ready for more RAW + JPEG and high def video. SanDisk
engineered its Power Core Controller to take whatever your camera's buffer can
dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and
efficiently, this card delivers professional performance.
- Data transfer rate: 21.5MB/sec(Max).
- CompactFlash 4.0 compliant.
- Extreme 400X performance with UDMA
- Write performance: Up to 60MB/sec (400x)
- Read performance: Up to 60MB/sec
- Conforms to CF Type I standards.
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-4.
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors.
- ATA interface.
- Low power consumption.
- Multi-platform compatibility.
- RoHS compliant.
- Note: Based on internal Transcend testing with Testmetrix. Actuel transfer
speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
- Note: Default setting: Ultra DMA 4.
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm.
- Op. Voltage:3.3V/5V.
- Op. Temperature:-25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F).
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- Weight: 11.4g (Max.).
The SDCFX-032G-P61 carries a lifetime warranty repair or replacement against
- It may aso be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Fully compatible with the CompactFlash Association and PCMCIA card standards.
- All High-end digital photographic applications.