|8GB SDHC Secure Digital Card Class 4 (p/n SDHC-8GB-CL4)|
|8GB SDHC Secure Digital Card Class
- Equivalent OEM part number: TS8GSDHC4,
- This memory is manufactured
by Gigaram, it's in stock and can ship today.
Type: SDHC (Secure digital high capacity)
Brand: Sandisk Ultra
Speed: 80X (X = 150KB/sec)
Relative Speed: Class4
Part number: CQX
Mechanical write protect switch
Supply voltage: 2.7-3.6V.
Connector Pin: 9 Pins.
Operating temperature: -25C to 85C.
Humidity: 8 - 95 % non-condensing.
Endurance: 100,000 cycles (read/write and erase).
Dimensions: 32x24x2.1 mm.
Weight: 2.0 Grams.
- The SDHC-8GB-CL4 carries a 1 year warranty for exchange or repair against
- It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for
full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
Manufactured by Gigaram,
- Only works with devices displaying the SDHC logo.
- SDHC works differently than the standard SD card format and is not backwards
compatible with legacy SD format host devices.
- Your must display SDHC to be compatibile.
- To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices
(cameras, camcorders, etc.)
- Compatible all makers of SDHC: Toshiba, Transcend, ATP, A-Data, Kingston,
Panasonic, Sandisk and Pretec
- The following peripheral available use SDHC:
- Panasonic: DMC-L1 camera.
- Casio: Exilim Z1000, Z600, S600 camera
- HP: A / B printer.
* * Speed Explained: Based on this standard, SD association created 3 speed
classes to help identify performance and capabilities of both SDHC and SDHC
devices. Speed Class Logo enables user to identify the combination of host and
* * Class Explained: Three speed classes (Class 2, 4, & 6) guarantee minimum
sustained transfer rates to support large digital video recordings for optimum
performance. Classifications determined by card random write speed and device
- 110910, 091514