|32GB 3.5 Inch SATA Metal Case Solid State Drive (p/n SSD-32GB-3.5)|
|32GB 3.5 Inch SATA Metal Case Solid State Drive
- Super Talent's DuraDrive AT SSD series represent the next generation in data storage. Thanks to a unique Flash disk control chip and premium NAND Flash memory, DuraDrive AT SSDs combine unprecendented vibration and shock tolerance with impressive speeds. Super Talent's patented Flash management techniques increase reliability and
endurance, and through our software and hardware testing ensures quality of each DuraDrive AT SSD. The DuraDrive AT series is available in a wide range of form factors and capacities to fit any application.
The Dura Drive AT SSD is geared specifically for applications that require
high tolerance to environmental conditions. Example industries include:
- Military / Aerospace.
- Embedded / Industrial Systems.
- Enterprise Computing.
- Medical Industry.
- Casino Gaming.
- This card is in stock and can ship today.
- - Read/Write Speed: 60/45 MB/sec max.
- Dimension: 3.5" 101.6mm x 146.05mm x 14mm.
- SATA Interface: Serial ATA command set compatible.
- Power Supply: 5.0Vcc ± 5%.
- Package: Complete metal housing.
- Sequential Read Rate: 65 MB/sec (max).
- Sequential Write Rate: 50 MB/sec (max).
- Sequential Read IOPS:58,675 IOPS.
- Access Time: 0.1 ms.
- Shock (operating): 1500G.
- Vibration (operating): 16G.
- Altitude (operating): 120,000 ft.
- Operating Industrial: -40°C to +85°C.
- Temp. Commercial: 0°C to +70°C.
- MTBF: +1,000,000 hours.
- Data Reliability: Built-in EDC/ECC function.
- Data Integrity: 10 years.
- Wear Leveling Algorithm: Patent Pending.
- Endurance Specifications:
- Read: Unlimited.
- Write: 175.3 yrs @ 50GB write-erase/day.
- The SSD-32GB-3.5 carries MemoryTen 2 years exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects through MemoryTen.
- It may also be returned if unused in unopened packaging within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping.
- We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
- Manufactured by Super Talent
- 051608, 070308, 111408, 032009, 033110