|Transcend Type 1 CompactFlash to Type II PCMCIA Adapter (p/n TS0MCF2PC)|
|Transcend Type 1 CompactFlash to Type II PCMCIA
- Equivalent OEM part number: TS0MCF2PC, SDAD-38-A10.
This adapter may manufactured by Transcend. This CompactFlash (CF) to PC Card
(PCMCIA) Interface Adapter is in stock and can ship today.
CompactFlash Type 1 to PCMCIA Type 2 Adapter
- Type II PCMCIA (PC CARD) slot.
- Type I Compact Flash Card
- Type 1 refers to the thickness of the compactflash.
- Type 2 PCMCIA refers to the thickness of the PCMCIA card.
- Write to CompactFlash cards using this PCMCIA adapter.
- 68pin adapter meets PC card interface specifications.
- Images and data can be conveniently transferred to any computer or portable
notebook with a PCMCIA (PC CARD) slot.
- The TS0MCF2PC carries a 1 year manufacturer warranty for exhange or repair
against manufacturing defects.
- It may also be returned in original condition (undamaged)within 14 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping.
- We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
Manufactured by Transcend.
- Sandisk guarantee with any device with a Type II PC Card slot.
- Instructions: Simply insert the CF card into the adapter and it becomes a plug
and play memory card, compatible with any device with a PC Card slot.
- IMPORTANT! Windows NT requires "Card Wizard" or any other type of
plug-and-play / hot-swapping utility to be installed.
- Note: The product specification and pictures are subject to change without
- 060711, 052814