|8GB Transcend 400x CompactFlash Card (p/n TS8GCF400)|
400x CompactFlash Card|
Equvalent OEM part number: TS8GCF400.
Dedicated to fulfill the demanding requirements of
performance-conscious photographers, Transcend proudly releases its Extreme
400X CompactFlash cards. With its amazing performance and huge capacity of up
to 64GB, the Transcend 400X CompactFlash memory card allows the professional
photographers and enthusiasts to get the most from your digital single lens
reflex (DSLR) camera. Users are guaranteed to make consecutive shooting and
non-stop video recording and share their digital artwork with the world! This
item is in stock and can ship today.
- Ultra-fast 400X performance with four-channel support
- Manufactured with brand-name MLC NAND Flash chips
- Conforms to CF Type I standards
- Read 90 MByte/s
- Write 60 MByte/s (32~64GB)
- Data transfer rate: Read 90MB/sec (Max)
- Transfer Speed: Read 60 MByte/s, Write 30 MByte/s (8~16GB);
- Size: 42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H)
- Op. Voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Op. Temperature: -25°C(-13°F) to 85°C(185°F)
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-6
- Support high-end DSLR
- CompactFlash 4.1 compliant
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors
- ATA interface
- Low power consumption
- Multi-platform compatibility
- RoHS compliant
- Low power consumption.
- Includes a plastic clamshell case.
- Only uses SLC (Single-Level-Cell) NAND Flash chips.
- The rapid advancement in digital imagery resolutions from 1 and 2-Megapixel
CCD/CIS sensors to today’s 5-megapixel, or even 8-megapixel CCD/CIS sensors,
means that data transfer rates have become a critical factor.
- Weight: 11.4g
- Note:: Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, transfer mode, and
- The TS8GCF400 carries a lifetime warranty repair or replacement against
- It may also be returned if in unused (unopened) packaging within 15 days of
delivery for full credit, minus shipping cost.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
Ideal upgrade for digital cameras.